The Channel Finance Team
Responsibilities: Strategy, vision and execution
- Extensive experience in senior positions in the finance industry including CEO of the Australian Finance Conference, Executive Director of Midland Bank’s Merchant bank and CEO of the Australian Bankers’ Association.
- Founded Cullen Capital (www.cullencapital.com.au), an AFS licensed corporate advisory and investment firm in 2001.
- His advice has been sought by listed and private companies, governments and their agencies and industry associations.
- His business advice has encompassed a wide range of business issues and he has been particularly active in assisting growth businesses of significant scale.
- Has conducted many capital raising and M&A transactions.
- Alan has developed many structured finance solutions that have enabled the more efficient use of capital and changed the way in which a number of industries have traditionally funded their activities.
- Alan’s relationships with the banks have facilitated many productive collaborations providing superior outcomes for clients.
- Alan aims to bring innovative ideas, the value of experience and commitment to quality of execution to deliver value added service to clients. Channel Finance is a response to a clear need for a new source of business lending that complements or is an alternative to the banks.
Are you looking for alternative business funding?
Get in touch with the Channel Finance team today.